In the following frame all AIST Google Calendars are displayed (viewable and selectable by clicking on this button ).
In the following sections some directions on how to exploit them for the better are provided.
AIST calendars are public and, as such, you can directly access them through various means, as listed in the following table
|Calendar||XML/RSS Feed||iCal (ics) File||HTML Page|
|1st and 2nd level courses - Mediation|
|1st and 2nd level courses - Sociotherapy|
|3rd level courses|
If you've got a Google account, you can add AIST calendars to your own calendars in order to be always in sync with the planned events. To do it, follow this step-by-step guide:
- go to an HTML view of the calendar, through the frame above or one of the individual calendar links in the previous table;
- click on the button that can be found at the bottom of the calendar view;
- you will then be prompted to login on your Google account, if you don't have an already open session on your Google account;
- as soon as you enter your login details (if required), you will then be able to add the calendar/s of interest to your own;
- the calendars are now accessible from every terminal associated with your Google account, be it a PC, a tablet, a smartphone etc..
Apple devices synchronization
The synchronization process for a Google calendar on Apple devices is slighly more complicated than the PC/Android one. You can follow the directions provided by the same Google: