Main research, training and operation areas
- Relational diseases;
- Drug addiction;
- Eating disorders;
- Youth and spare time policies;
- Inter/intragenerational relations;
- School and other specialisation means;
- Mediation and sociotherapeutic mediation.
AIST arranges conferences, performs surveys, designs training-research and prevention-research assumptions, evaluates social policies through various activities. Inside a company context, sociotherapeutic models are used with focused action on groups and commercial areas in order to :
- strenghten the internal collaborative forces and work motivation between group members (among different sectors);
- raise the commercial strenght of different business areas, the goals and the company Vision;
- analyze company moods and design prevention and intervention strategies.
Recipients: local authorities. Public and private schools, public or private training organizations, public and private companies, local non-profit associations (social, cultural), parents associations. Youth associations. Cooperatives, volunteering service organizations.